An innovative partnership that delivers proven results.
Want more info?
Discover how this partnership can work for you.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
of perinatal women experience PMAD
Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorder is common in the perinatal period including symptoms ranging from depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, postpartum stress disorder and/or psychosis.
higher risk of preterm delivery
for women who experience high levels of stress during pregnancy, which can lead to higher treatment costs and may lead to negative clinical outcomes.
The US currently has the highest maternal mortality rate in the world.
or $31,800 per mother-baby dyad
is the estimated annual cost for treating PMAD.
Treatment can often rely on psycotropic medications and may not be a suitable option for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
higher rates of breastfeeding
when hosptials implement supportive practices.
Oxytocin from breastfeeding can help reduce stress and postpartum depression. The US currently has the lowest breastfeeding rates anywhere.
The data is out on new and expectant mothers and it’s not looking good.
Clearly, something needs to shift.
And even more clearly, we are in the position to help you shift it in an equitable, cost-effective way.
Here’s how: NurtureVR has been intentionally designed to intersect with real lives and change them for the better.
This is how you change the statistics.
Designed specifically to support prenatal education, pregnancy-related pain management, mindfulness, and postpartum care, BehaVR uses the power of virtual reality to deliver perinatal programming during the most critical times of pregnancy.
And when you combine BehaVR with Sonder Health’s proven telemedicine platform, here’s what you can count on:
- Clinically effective and cost-effective care that includes support for the most concerning aspects of pregnancy
- 22 weeks of personalized, on-demand perinatal virtual reality programming
- 7/365 access to specialty-trained telehealth board certified lactation consultants, dietitians, and more
- Education, pain management, and stress resilience techniques
- Additional lactation, cultural, psychosocial, and nutritional support
And now, in conjunction with BehaVR, you can help us reach more families and close more gaps in perinatal care.
When you choose to partner with Sonder Health and BehaVR, you will be able to. . .
- Increase utilization by identifying members in need earlier
- Provide convenient education, pain management, and stress resilience resources
- Offer clinical and self-service support for the most concerning aspects of pregnancy and postpartum
- Be a market leader in women's health
And that’s just the start. Watch a Telelactation consult in action.